dear SAYANG :')

HYE awokk ? lame dah tk update blog ni . nak update pon takde cerita cume skrg dylla dh happy sbb dah ada org baru . dear MUHAMMAD FAIZZWAN BIN DORAHIM , i really appricte you dear . every time , moment and hours , u're always flying in my mind . i hope that u'll be the one in ever . i dun care whtvr u're and i still wanna only you to be as my future . what people will say ? what people will call but i'm still with my decision and i'll make a move in my decision .

SECOND ,
as my promise not to leave you and i'll fulfill it , insyallah . i'm afraid i,ll lose my mind if i'm losing you .
GUYS ,
prays for us please . dont separate us and be cruel with us :') 
we need your support and we need yours blessing .
importantly , 
mama , ibu , abah , granda , granny and others . thanks for blessing our relay .
i'm really greatefull to have all of you .

ILOVEYOU ALL :')


dah baca ? click button FOLLOW tuu :)