him him and him ?

its my heart broken :(
imposibble he can make me happy again but he mybe can if he want . everythg is gone now ! there`s nothg left for me , mybe his heart was stolen by someone again just like before . i know that he was change , a lot of changes . [ tell me if u`re not happy wif me . tell me if i did any mistake to you ? i just trying to make my life better wif you ]
its to hard for me for accepting all dis kind of suck things :(
its not easy to falling love wif someone , not easy for me to sacrifice all those thing just only for u !
tell me okeyy , u looks much worst than before . 
sometimes , i fell i getting lose my mind . i`m not crazy to have you as my bf but i dream to get your love more than other girls.
totally now ! i`m saying to you .
#MY HEART IS ALREADY BROKEN#


lately , i heard spreaded a cruel rumours bout him .
i dont noe nether i need to believe or not .
i hope he`ll be the best that i`ve had :(

sometimes i fell curious , 
i want to scream but to whom ?/
who ? who ?
 #stupidstupidstupid#




#ilovehimmorethaneverything#
who want to heard my heart moan ?






dah baca ? click button FOLLOW tuu :)